Russia or Scottish, I love the husky, rolling vibration it feels when hearing it, almost like purring but more poetic. Plus the language for both is extremely beautiful.
Put a number in my ask and I’ll tell you my favourite
- TV Show
- Thing to Do
- Clothing Store
- Person from history
Its not TMI Tuesday yet but I feel like revealing more of myself to you guys, so shoot~
- Daisy: How old were you when you had your first kiss?
- Carnation: If I handed you a concert ticket right now, who would you want to be the performer?
- Jasmine: What color looks best on you?
- Foxglove: Name three facts about your family?
- Allium: What's the best thing you can cook?
- Orange Blossom: If you could pick the appearance of your child, would you?
- Calla Lily: If you died right now, what song would you want to play at your funeral?
- Poinsettia: Favorite holiday dish?
- Oxlip: Would you ever get into a long distance relationship?
- Primrose: Favorite kind of soup?
- Daffodil: What's the most thoughtful present you've ever received?
- Rose: Are you currently in love with someone?
- Amsonia: Would you ever become a vegan?
- Peony: What's your favorite hot beverage?
- Tulip: For your birthday, what kind of cake do you ask for?
- Myrtle: Do you like going on airplanes?
- Hibiscus: Did you ever play an instrument? If so what?
- Zinnia: Who was your best friend when you were six years old?
- Poppy: What color was your childhood home?
- Hydrangea: Starbucks order?
- Violet: Do you like where you're from?
- Locust: What was your favorite book as a child?
- Rhododendron: What's the scariest dream you've ever had?
- Queen Anne's Lace: Would you rather carve pumpkins or wrap presents?
- Magnolia: Favorite kind of candy?
- Aster: Would you rather be cold or hot?
- Marigold: Do you listen to what's on the radio?
- Heliconia: Do you like when it rains?
- Azalea: What's a movie you cried while watching?
- Dandelion: Do you think you're important?
So super excited that Natasha Allegri’s kickstarter has been funded! However, it’s a shame that the stretch goals haven’t been met yet! Just a little more money means more episodes!!
Only 5 days to go!
In any case, I adore this cartoon. I’ve been a big fan of Natasha Allegri’s art for a long time now and I love her humour! I’ve just been kind of over the moon that she’s made this great little quirky, funny, unique cartoon! If you haven’t watched it yet then follow this link and enjoy !
<3 <3 <3
I’d make my lazy butt get up and start/finish all the projects and goals I want to do the past few years. I seriously have too many ideas in my head for my mind/hands to process in an orderly and make believable fashion. So many creative desires!
I think probably either my sister or my best friend. I don’t really have a significant other at the moment, so more than likely either one of them since we get along so well! Plus with them, things would never be boring~
- Vampire: Someone offers you a chance at immortality. Do you take it, and why or why not?
- Werewolf: If you had to spend your life with just one person, who would it be?
- Witch: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
- Ghost: Do you have any regrets?
- Frankenstein: Is someone telling you how to live your life, or are you an independent person?
- Mummy: If you were to fall into an eternal sleep, do you think anyone would miss you?
- Zombie: Do you miss anyone right now?
- Faerie: If you could get away with anything, what would you do?
- Nymph: What are you like when you’re by yourself?
- Mermaid: How far would you go to keep the one you love?
- Shapeshifter: What would you change about yourself?
- Banshee: If you knew one of your loved ones/best friends had only one day left to live, how would you spend that last day with them?
- Siren: If you could make anyone do anything, what would you make them do?
- Genie: If you had one wish that would come true and couldn’t be reversed, what would you ask for?
- Fury: What is a word/phrase that you dread to hear?
- Incubus: What would someone have to do to get in your pants?
- Succubus: What’s one thing you can’t live without?
Forgotten Boneyard by Tim Prince
99.9% of all creatures that have ever lived are dead. That’s a lot of bones buried beneath the surface world and most of them will never be accurately identified. Several dinosaurs have only ever existed due to improper skeleton assimilation, fitting the disparate joints together like a prehistoric jigsaw puzzle without the convenient cover photo to know what you’re making. Of course, it’s possible we actually got it right by accident. So it’s not a stretch to assume that the horrific amalgamations of the Forgotten Boneyard could, in fact, exist somewhere deep within the bedrock, crunching beneath our feet. Some of these pieces are available for purchase at etsy.
I would love to have one of these<3