This is the quote that has kept me going ever since I started to really struggle with my artwork. An artist I looked up to said these words to me when I asked for help and they have been practically inked into my soul ever since. When I am in doubt, shame, and even feeling helpless about my work… I say these words to myself.
Then I pick up a pen, and I doodle. Because that’s what I need to do.
Don’t give up. Keep drawing.
WITCHSONA for Witch Week!
For me and my sister. (me on the left, her on the right).
Her’s would be an herb witch with her own apothecary shop to feed her dozen of cats and could make semi-perfect potions that could heal, turn your head or change your appearance and do scrying on the side.
I believe that mine would be a modern witch hunter that would use her blood to summon spirits and monsters to fight for her or give her more powers. Plus she would have a loyal information underground network of goblins/imps.
Sorry I didn’t have time to color, sista dear!
58. I’d have to say I’d be a switch. Sometimes I like to be dominant, other times I like to be submissive. Depends on the person I’m with and what mood I’m in. (Odd question to get from your sister though ;D)
48. Currently, “You and I’ by Ingrid Michealson and “Falling Slowly” by Glen Hansend and Marketa Irglova.
15. I’m a little iffy on this one, while I prefer to date someone near my age or a couple years older, I know some that have made it with HUGE age gaps, so really I think it depends on the situation and the maturity level on both partners. and love 8D
8. No, never ever. Why would I want to set myself for heartbreak like that? I deserve better.
- 1: Do you have a crush at the moment?
- 2: Have you ever been deeply in love?
- 3: Longest relationship you've ever been in?
- 4: Have you ever changed for someone?
- 5: How is your relationship with your ex?
- 6: Have you ever been cheated on?
- 7: Have you ever cheated?
- 8: Would you date someone who's well known for cheating?
- 9: What's the most important part of a relationship?
- 10: Do you like to be in serious relationships or just flings?
- 11: When you are dating someone do you believe in going on "breaks"?
- 12: How many people have you ever hooked up with?
- 13: What's one thing you regret saying/doing in a previous relationship?
- 14: What age do you think is appropriate for kids to start having sex?
- 15: Do you believe in the phrase "age is just a number"?
- 16: Do you believe in "love at first sight"?
- 17: Do you believe it's possible to fall in love on the internet?
- 18: What do you consider a deal breaker?
- 19: How do you know it's time to end a relationship?
- 20: Are you currently in a relationship?
- 21: Do you think people who have dated can stay friends?
- 22: Do you think people should date their friends?
- 23: How many relationships have you had?
- 24: Do you think love can last forever?
- 25: Do you believe love can conquer all things?
- 26: Would you break up with someone your parents didn't approve of?
- 27: If you could go back in time and give yourself one piece of advice about dating what would it be?
- 28: Do you think long distance relationships can work?
- 29: What do you notice first about another person?
- 30: Are you straight, bi, gay or pansexual?
- 31: Would it bother you if your partner suffered from any mental illness?
- 32: Have you ever been in an abusive relationship?
- 33: Do you want to get married one day?
- 34: What do you think about getting your partner's name tattooed?
- 35: Could you be in a relationship without sex?
- 36: Are you still a virgin?
- 37: What's more important: Looks or personality?
- 38: Do you enjoy love films?
- 39: Have you ever given anyone/received roses?
- 40: Have you ever had a valentine?
- 41: What's your imagination of a "perfect date"?
- 42: Have you ever read "Romeo & Juliet"?
- 43: What's more important: Your partner or your friends?
- 44: Would you consider yourself "romantic"?
- 45: Could you imagine to date one of your current friends?
- 46: Have you ever been "friendzoned"?
- 47: Which "famous couple" is your favorite?
- 48: What's your favorite love song?
- 49: Have you ever broken someone's heart?
- 50: If you're single, why do you think you are?
- 51: Would you rather date someone who's rich but a douchebag or someone who's poor but a nice guy?
- 52: Are you good at giving other people advices regarding dating/ relationships?
- 53: Are you jealous of couples when you're single?
- 54: How important is it to make a relationship official (p.e. on facebook)?
- 55: Would you consider yourself "clingy", "overly attached" or "jealous"?
- 56: Have you ever "destroyed" a relationship?
- 57: Do you think it's silly to consider suicide because of a broken heart?
- 58: Are you the "dominant" or the "submissive" part in a relationship?
- 59: Have you ever forgotten important dates like your partner's birthday or your anniversary?
- 60: What's your opinion on open relationships?
- 61: Who's more important: Your partner or your family?
- 62: How do you define "cheating"?
- 63: Is watching porn while being in a relationship inappropriate?
- 64: Do you think Valentine's Day is overrated?
- 65: Would you consider yourself a "cuddler"?
making up your own fictional universe
creating an entire history for it
creating characters who have complex back stories
RESEARCHING NAMES WITH MEANINGS THAT CORRESPOND TO THE HISTORY AND UNIVERSE AND BACK STORIES YOU’VE COME UP WITH
then never writing or doing anything with it at all ever
I do this all the time!!